Wednesday, August 24, 2011

From Cannonballs to Canopies

We loved so much about the history and beauty of quaint little Edenton, that I found myself taking lots of pictures so that my mother and I could recall everything about our trip. I hope these images will be helpful to those readers who shared that they hope to travel to Edenton in the near future. I don't think you will be disappointed!



 





 



 

 

 

 



 














 






This last picture fascinated me as it reminded me of when Leah was a baby and we bought a cradle to put right next to the bed so I could just reach out and touch her. I thought this little baby/toddler bed was so very sweet...mommy could easily keep an eye on the little one.


1 comment:

  1. What a neat city! And I thought the same thing about the little bed attached to the Mommy's bed. So cute!

    ReplyDelete