Thursday, October 6, 2011
Thankful Thursday - I Am Grateful for...
I feel thankful for alot of things today, so decided to list them! Every once in a while it's just good to stop and be grateful. I'm thankful:
1. The NC State Fair is this month.
2. The weather has turned cooler and the sunsets are beautful.
3. My mother's house is almost entirely cleared out.
4. I have the luxury of sleeping in.
5. My car has new tires.
6. My Mom and I get to share a cup of coffee/cappuchino every morning.
7. Ernie's stamina has improved, he can be on his feet alot longer, usually sans cane.
8. Nick is still around to keep us laughing and help out in so many ways.
9. I live next door to my church, my daughter, son-in-law, and four grandchildren.
10. The men in our church mow our lawn.
11. Leah and Emery are coming in a week.
12. I get to spend some time at SEBTS with some dear friends in the coming days.
13. I am a daughter of the King and heaven will one day be my home.
14. I get to enjoy some Sweet and Spicy Honey Grilled Shrimp and Coconut Rice tonight.
I think I'll stop here for right now and head to the kitchen, but believe me, there is much more to be grateful for!
Posted by Linda