Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Donuts with the Dewdrops!

Last Friday, Mom treated us to Krispy Kreme donuts, a North Carolina tradition. Every once in a while you just have to splurge and have a little donut party! The Dews came over at 9:00 in their pajamas (it's so wonderful to live next door), and we all enjoyed coffee or hot chocolate, and best of all...DONUTS! They were grabbed up before I thought of snapping a quick picture of them in the box, but I think you can see that we thought they were mighty good. From Pumpkin Spice to Bavarian Creme, we love KK. Thanks Gigi!










(Don't you just love Nathan with no shirt on? His black shorts are now his pjs so he can be just like Daddy...luckily he is warm blooded!)


7 comments:

  1. lemme get this straight... nathan with no shirt at the table is cute and loveable... me with no shirt at the table causes a firestorm

    SOMETHIN AINT ADDING UP

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha Nick is totally right... he never got away with eating without a shirt on!!

    Looks like such a fun time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Boy! I am not commenting on that one Nick! Sorry you weren't here for the donuts though. They were yummy. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nick, I do believe it has something to do with chest hair...little Nathan is clean as a whistle:) Plus, children can get away with alot of things that adults can't get away with!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am crackin' up at this string of comments! Nick, I tried to have him put a shirt on (in your defense of course) but he said, "Grandma told me to come in my PJ's. And I only wear black shorts with no shirt, just like Daddy." How can I argue with that?!?

    The donuts were so good, Gigi. Thanks for treating us. We did miss you Nick! Love ya'll!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun!! You guys are so lucky to be next door neighbors! What wonderful memories!

    ReplyDelete
  7. what fun for all of you. EZ you are looking awesome!!

    ReplyDelete