Thursday, September 13, 2012

Nicky B You Can Be Messy

We miss Nick like crazy around here since he moved back to Chapel Hill to begin his four year journey through dental school. However, sometimes I don't miss the way his room would become when he was really busy or really tired. Here he is in all his glory:

Much to my surprise he would manage to find one small spot where he could curl up and sleep. How could he live life like this? I must admit it didn't always get this bad, but it was usually way beyond what I could have tolerated in that little space.

Well, we got him all set up in his new room at UNC, and hopefully he is maintaining it fairly well. He is much more organized now that he has to get up early, go to class all day, work at KD, study, crash, sleep, and start it all over again the next day. He says school is going well for him so far, and though very difficult, he knows this is what he wants to do and I think he's working really hard at it.


And now, we have a nice guest room ready and waiting for visitors, totally free of a couple week's worth of clothes. Love you Nick and you know we would welcome you back any time!





5 comments:

  1. I miss him SO much! He lights up his Grandma's life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha that first picture is hilarious!! and so true... how could he sleep like that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, I miss him too Grandma, messy bed and all :) His new room and the guest room sure do look nice though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahhaha, I was going to take a picture of my room out here and show you its current clean state, but I had a busy week and it got a bit messy!!!!

    ReplyDelete